We’re almost there. Some notes:
- We begin next Tuesday at the RHS track at 4:30PM.
- Practices should last approximately one hour.
- We will have brief “Meet the Coaches” sessions after each of the first three practices to answer any questions.
- Feel free to try out the team for the first week, free of charge. If it’s a fit, please consider joining. Save and complete the Emergency Treatment Consent and Code of Conduct Form and email it to email@example.com beforehand.
- We’re working on helping parents to organize carpools from East Ridge to the high schools on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We understand if athletes cannot make every practice.
- Please consider getting your son or daughter fitted for running shoes and racing spikes at Ridgefield Running Company in town before the first practice.
- Our first race is at Allen’s Meadow, in Wilton, on September 16th at 12:30PM. This race is for 5th-8th-graders. We hope to get our runners prepared for this meet.
- We will be able to utilize an online training log, so the athletes can track their fitness and progress.